The AST Group Cybersecurity Group, Inc. was established in 2009.We are a member of the Society of Technical Communications, and the Schaumburg Business Association.
Our Mission Statement
AST is a world-class cybersecurity content firm. We focus on quality, easy-to-understand technical and marketing content for cybersecurity and technology companies ranging from small to Fortune 500. Our main line of business is content generation. Many cybersecurity firms try to write their content in house; however, the content they create can be too technical to understand.
Similarly, firms often hire Digital Marketing companies to write content, and too often all they are focused on are SEO and high Google Rankings. At AST Cybersecurity, our mission is to bridge this gap.
We create content that not only has that technical value add, but we also compose it in a way that it will be very easy for you to understand, consume, and apply it to your daily lives. Our writing staff has a deep understanding of both the technical and business aspects of Cybersecurity, and we have written many books on the subject.
In the end, our goal is to keep you cyber safe by bringing quality content to you to in order to make a difference in the world that we live in.
Our offices are in the Greater Chicago area. We are also an independent editor and publisher of Biometric News and Information. Our writing technologies include that of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, and Microsoft Azure.
Our Most Notable Accomplishments
- The publication of our first book: “Biometric Technology: Authentication, Biocryptography and Cloud Based Architecture” in November 2014.
- The publication of our second book: “Adopting Biometric Technology: Challenges & Solutions” in February 2016.
- The publication of our third book “The Science of Biometrics: Security Technology for Identity Verification”, in July 2018.
- The publication of our fourth book, “Protecting Information Assets and IT Infrastructure in the Cloud” in May 2019.
- The publication of our fifth book “Testing and Securing Web Applications”, published in August 2020.
- The publication of our sixth book entitled “Practical AI For Cybersecurity”, in February, 2021.
- The publication of our seventh book entitled “Assessing and Insuring Cybersecurity Risk”, in October, 2021.
- The publication of our eighth book entitled “Business Recovery and Continuity in a Mega Disaster: Cybersecurity Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic”, in April 2022.
- The publication of our ninth book entitled “How to Start Your Own CyberSecurity Consulting Business: First-Hand Lessons from a Burned-Out ExCISO”, in August 2022.
- The publication of our tenth book entitled: “The Zero Trust Framework: Threat
Hunting & Quantum Mechanics” published in May 2023.
- We just submitted the manuscript for our 11th book, entitled: “Ransomware: Penetration Testing and Contingency Planning”. This will be published by CRC Press, by the Spring of 2024.
- We just submitted the manuscript for our 12th book, entitled: “Deploying The Zero Trust Framework In Microsoft Azure”. This will be published by CRC Press, by the Spring of 2024.
- We just submitted the manuscript for our 13th book, entitled: “Protecting Information Assets and IT Infrastructure in the Cloud, Second Edition”. This will be published by CRC Press, by the Spring of 2024.
We have also signed two new book contracts with CRC Press entitled:
“Combating Cyberbullying With AI”.
“Digital Forensics and AI”
These will be published by the Winter of 2024
We also submitted the manuscript for our 14th book entitled “The Zero Trust Framework and Privileged Access Management (PAM)”. This will be published by the Summer of 2024.
- The publication of two Master’s degrees theses:
- “The Effects Of Exchange Rate Risk Upon Bilateral Trade Flows Between The United States, Germany, and Japan”; for the Master of Science in Agribusiness Economics.
- “The Effects of Internet Usage Upon Business Majors at the College of Business, Bowling Green State University” for the Master Business Administration in Management Information Systems.
- We also have had Technical Writing contracts with Blue Cross/Blue Shield of Illinois, Northern Trust Bank, and Kaiser Permanente.
- We received the Certified In Cybersecurity cert from the ISC(2) on December 28th, 2022.