The AST Group Cybersecurity Group, Inc. was established in 2009.We are a member of the Society of Technical Communications, the Schaumburg Business Association, and 25 N Coworking.
Our Mission Statement
AST is a world-class cybersecurity content firm. We focus on quality, easy-to-understand technical and marketing content for cybersecurity and technology companies ranging from small to Fortune 500. Our main line of business is content generation. Many cybersecurity firms try to write their content in house; however, the content they create can be too technical to understand.
Similarly, firms often hire Digital Marketing companies to write content, and too often all they are focused on are SEO and high Google Rankings. At AST Cybersecurity, our mission is to bridge this gap.
We create content that not only has that technical value add, but we also compose it in a way that it will be very easy for you to understand, consume, and apply it to your daily lives. Our writing staff has a deep understanding of both the technical and business aspects of Cybersecurity, and we have written many books on the subject.
In the end, our goal is to keep you cyber safe by bringing quality content to you to in order to make a difference in the world that we live in.
Our offices are in the Greater Chicago area. We are also an independent editor and publisher of Biometric News and Information. Our writing technologies include that of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio, MadCap Flare, Adobe Technical Communication Suite, Adobe Photoshop Creative Cloud, Atlassian Confuence, Snag It, Camtasia, Microsoft Azure, and the Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Our Most Notable Accomplishments
- We are studying to take the Certified Professional Technical Communicator (CPTC) exam.
- We are studying to take the CompTIA Security+ Exam.
- The publication of our first book: “Biometric Technology: Authentication, Biocryptography and Cloud Based Architecture” in November 2014.
- The publication of our second book: “Adopting Biometric Technology: Challenges & Solutions” in February 2016.
- The publication of our third book “The Science of Biometrics: Security Technology for Identity Verification”, in July 2018.
- The publication of our fourth book, “Protecting Information Assets and IT Infrastructure in the Cloud” in May 2019.
- The publication of our fifth book “Testing and Securing Web Applications”, published in August 2020.
- The publication of our sixth book entitled “Practical AI For Cybersecurity”, in February, 2021.
- We have submitted the final manuscript for our seventh book entitled “Assessing and Insuring Cybersecurity Risk”, to be published by the Fall of 2021.
- On August 2020, we signed the contract for our eighth book entitled “Business Recovery and Continuity in a Mega Disaster: Cybersecurity Lessons Learned from the COVID-19 Pandemic”, to be published by the Summer of 2022.
- In May of 2017, we completed a major book deal which involved creating the online training manual for the Cyber Security Analyst+ (CSA+) Certification Exam for a tech startup company based in Utah.
- We have expanded our footprint into Australia by forming a partnership with SkyHi Solutions, Pty Ltd. Click here to see more!!!401 Docklands Drive, Docklands VIC 3008
0420 900 102
- Ski Hi Solutions is also creating a SaaS based product for both agricultural producers and food distributors to come into compliance with the various food safety guidelines as required by the ISO. Click here to find out more.
20 Danada Square West, Suite 245
Wheaton, IL 60189
100 Illinois Street, Suite 200
St. Charles, Illinois 60174
7600 Chevy Chase Drive, Suite 300
Austin, TX 78752